Team Lopez Chiropractic is considered an essential business as designated by the state of Florida and nationally by the department of homeland security. As a result we are open to see patients.
We will hold regular office hours with some major precautions and safeguards in place for your protection. Here is what you need to know about the changes that are effective immediately.
1. You must have an appointment to be seen. Call the office at 407-654-9888 to schedule an appointment.
2. When you arrive for your appointment remain in your car and call the same number to tell us you have arrived. We are only allowing two patients in our office at any one time.
3. When the Doctor is ready to see you you will receive a call instructing you to walk to the door where then the door will be unlocked and you will be let in straight to the treatment room.
4. The Doctor will be wearing a mask and will have just disinfected the entire table after the patient that was seen ahead of you.
5. Once your visit is complete you will check out and be seen to the door at which time it will be re-locked until the next patient is ready or the Doctor is ready for the next patient.
This procedure is vastly different from our "business as usual" and will remain in place until further notice. We are here to serve you and want you to know that we have your health in mind with these precautions in place. As always, we appreciate your trust and look forward to seeing you soon!